The history of Korg began in 1963 when the first Japanese disc-based rhythm machine was created. Today they offer the following types of products:
- dj tools
- midi controllers
- much more!
Korg highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Korg product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Korg product warranty registration.
how to activate – Korg Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Korg product
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.korg.com/register and click on the “Back to Top” link, click on the “Support” tab and then click on “User Registration” or visit http://i.korg.com/Register
- type in a valid email address in the space provided and click on the arrow to move forward
- type in and provide your personal information in the spaces provided
- select the appropriate information about you and then click on the arrow to move forward
- continue to move forward and provide all the required information and your receive an official registration confirmation