KRUPS was founded in 1846 by Robert Krups. They offer the following types of products:
- coffee machines
- bread makers
- can openers
- electric knifes
- expresso machines
- food processors
- ice cream makers
- kitchen scales
- panini makers
- waffle makers
- much, much more!
KRUPS highly recommends that you product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a a new or current customer that needs to activate your new KRUPS product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your KRUPS product registration.
how to activate – KRUPS Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official KRUPS product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.krupsusa.com/product-registration
- type your product information in the spaces provided
- type in a valid email address in the space provided
- type in a valid phone number the space provided
- type in your address in the spaces provided
- type in the purchase information in the spaces provided
- click on the red “Register”
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information to complete the product registration with KRUPS