Kryptonite has been around for more than 40 years. The company was founded by Michael Zane in 1971 and today they continue to offer security products for:
- ATVs UTVs
If you have a Kryptonite lock and have lost your key, you can purchase a new key online. Kryptonite also has their Key Safe Program which will replace your first two lost keys for free. If you would like to check and see if you are covered under this program, find the Key Safe logo on the product package or check under the product features tab in the product section of the website.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your personal order of a new Kryptonite key, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Kryptonite Key replacement online.
how to activate -Kryptonite Key Reorder or Replacement
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Kryptonite lock
- Kryptonite product details
- make sure you have registered your key number for faster and easier service especially if you are covered under the Key Safe Program
- personal information
what to do if you are NOT covered under the Kryptonite Key Safe Program:
- visit: www.kryptonitelock.com/en/customer-service/order-keys.html
- type in and provide your Kryptonite key lock and number details in the spaces provided
- OPTIONAL: enter in as many as needed
- click on the “NEXT” button
- continue to move forward until your key reorder is complete
what to do if you are covered under the Kryptonite Key Safe Program:
- visit: https://kryptonite.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- type in your email address
- type in the subject of the request in the space provided
- type in the description of the request in the space provided
- under the question type section, select “Key Safe”
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your address in the spaces provided
- type in a contact number in the space provided
- type in the lock model in the space provided
- type in the key number in the space provided
- attach any files or images if needed/required
- click on the “Submit” button
NOTE: All Kryptonite Key orders are processed within 1-3 business days after confirmation is received however large quantity orders may take longer. Keys are mailed using the Postal Service. Key arrival will depend on where you live. If you are inside the US it may take 2-5 business days. If you are outside the US it can take approximately 15-20 business days. They keys will be mailed out in a small padded envelope. There is no tracking service available for them.