Le Creuset brand was established in 1925. Today they continue to offer a variety bakeware, kitchen tools, cookware and tabletop products.
Le Creuset strongly suggest that after your purchase a Koss product, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. You will also have the opportunity to sign up at the same time to receive the following:
- first to hear about exclusive offers
- first to hear about promotions
- first to receive new product launch news
NOTE: Failure to register your product will not diminish your warranty but it will make your warranty claim faster and easy if needed. Also, if you simply want more information about the all Le Creuset product warranties click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your personal Le Creuset Product Warranty Registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Le Creuset Product Warranty Registration online.
how to activate – Le Creuset Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Le Creuset product
- your Le Creuset product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.lecreuset.com/product-registration
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in a valid mailing address in the spaces provided
- choose to have special offers and updates or not
- type in a valid email address in the space provided
- provide your date of birth
- select the place from which you purchased your Le Creuset product
- input your purchase month, day and year
- input your product type, color and size
- OPTIONAL: add any comments
- click on the “REGISTER PRODUCTS” button