Maytag began in 1893 originally under the name of Maytag Washing Machine Company by Fredrick Maytag. Maytag was purchased by Whirlpool in 2006. Product registration is highly suggested in order to receive any safety notifications, warranty service and you can confirm ownership of your new product.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a a new or current customer that needs to activate your Maytag product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page for product registration with Maytag .
how to activate – Maytag Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official product with Maytag
- product purchase details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.maytag.com/register
- choose to sign in if a current customer and register your new product OR create a new account and then register your product
- click on the blue “PROCEED AS GUEST” button
- type in and provide your personal information such as name, address, phone number and email address in the spaces provided
- type in and provide the product information such as model number, serial number and purchase date in the spaces provided
- click on the blue “REGISTER” button
- proceed to provide any other required information to complete the online registration