Mitsubishi Electric began in Tokyo, Japan in 1921 and was made available in the United States in 2002. The headquarters for the U.S. subsidiary is located in Cypress, California. They currently have over 50 locations across the United States.
Mitsubishi Electric highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Mitsubishi Electric product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Mitsubishi Electric product registration.
how to activate – Mitsubishi Electric Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Mitsubishi Electric product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.mitsubishicomfort.com/tools/warranty-registration
- type in and provide your personal information in the spaces provided and then click on the red text “Next”
- type in and provide all your product information in the spaces provided
- click on the red text “Next”
- provide the installment feedback details and then click on the “Submit” button