The National Basketball Association was founded on June 6, 1946 at the Commodore Hotel in New York City. The National Basketball Association, or NBA, is a professional basketball league comprised of 30 teams across North America featuring the best basketball players in the world.
The NBA offers a League Pass that allows fans to watch live games. There is a difference between NBA League Pass TV and NBA League Pass Digital. NBA League Pass Digital allows you to watch live regular season games across all available digital platforms while NBA League Pass TV allows you to watch live regular season games from all of the available NBA League Pass digital platforms, in addition to your TV. NBA League Pass TV is purchased directly from your Cable or Satellite provider.
They also have a variety of subscription types such as:
- NBA LEAGUE PASS – access all out of market games and archives for the 2016-2017 regular season. Access to radio broadcasts included.
- NBA TEAM PASS – access to only your favorite team and their season. Access to radio broadcasts included.
- NBA SINGLE GAME – watch a single game to watch live and have access to watch that game in the archives.
- NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO – access to every game’s action through the radio broadcast for the season, again only radio broadcasts.
When you activate your NBA League Pass, you will also set up an NBA account that provides the following:
- NBA Store discounts
- NBA LEAGUE PASS Free Trials
- access to NBA Stats
- free participation in NBA fantasy games
- access to join sweepstakes
- access to special promotions
- free to join!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can get the most of your new NBA League Pass, you will need to activate it. If you are a customer that needs to activate your personal NBA League Pass, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate your NBA League Pass online.
how to activate – NBA League Pass
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do if you want to activate your personal NBA League Pass online:
- visit: www.nba.com/activate on a compter/desktop device
- click on the “Activate Now” button
- click on the small blue “Create Account” link or click here: https://secure.nba.com/membership/user/register/
- type in a valid email address in the space provided
- create and type in a password in the space provided
- input your date of birth
- input your country and zip code
- click on the “Create Account & Continue”
- select your tv provider and login to verify your account with them
- click on the “Continue” button
- continue until you receive your activation confirmation
NOTE: Free trials are available. The first Free Trial period will begin the first day of the NBA regular season and will last for one week. During all Free Trial periods you will see a specific Free Trial preview option that will allow you to sign up using your NBA.com account.