Netflix was launched in 1997. Their corporate headquarters can be found in Los Gators, CA. As of 2014 they have over 50 million members in over 40 countries. Netflix is the globes foremost Internet television network that allows folks to enjoy over one billion hours of TV shows and movies per month. For a small monthly price, Netflix members can watch as much as they want, anywhere and anytime. They can play, pause and resume watching with no commercials or commitments. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you want to be a Netflix customer you will want to activate your account immediately. You will be able to view your account, set up future shows to watch and more. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate membership to Netflix.
how to activate- Netflix
what you need:
- internet access
- a valid email address
- personal information
what to do to activate Netflix online:
- visit: www.netflix.com/activate
- click on the light blue “Sign up now” link located next to the “New to Netflix?” question
- click on the “Start Your Free Month” button
- type in your email in the space provided
- create and type in a new password in the space provided
- click on the blue “Register” button
- provide any other requested information and move forward until you have activate your online account and chosen your Netflix experience