Nike was founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight in 1964 and began as Blue Ribbon Sports. It was in 1971 that the name was officially changed to Nike, Inc. One of their newest apps available is the Nike+ Running app which allows you to track your time, pace, distance and route. From there you can choose to share the results with friends. The new app even connects with other apps such as TomTom, Wahoo, Garmin and Netpulse. Another feature available is the in-run experience. This brings your map, lock and music controls all in one view and run hands free with the feedback and auto pause features. The app even allows you to play your music through the app at any time during your run.
Some of the social features include Nike+ Challenges which allows you to connect results in a community leaderboards, photo sharing, Facebook sharing and much more. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are ready to activate the new Nike+ Running app, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate the Nike+ Running app for Android or Apple phone.
how to activate – Nike+ Running App
what you need:
- internet access
- other personal information
what to do :
- visit: www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/running/nikeplus/gps-app
- scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click on either the “DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROD” OR ”DOWNLOAD FOR IOS”
- you will then be redirected to the appropriate online store for complete download
- follow all the prompts provided to finish the download