Royal Phillips is better known as Philips and is a technology company founded in 1891. It was in 1939 that their popular electric razor under the brand name of Norelco became available to the public.
Philips Norelco highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Philips Norelco product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your personal Philips Norelco product warranty registration.
how to activate – Philips Norelco Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Philips Norelco product
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.norelco.com/register
- select the manner in which you would like to identify your product such as from a list, barcode or model number
- FASTEST: select “I’d like to select my product from a list.”
- choose your product and click on the “Continue” button
- in the box on the right hand area of the page, select the model number for the drop down list provided
- input your date of purchase
- click on the “Continue” button
- type in and provide all the remaining required information to complete the online registration and move forward until a confirmation is received