Obermeyer was created in 1947. Klaus Obermeyer started the company from the attic of his house and invented the Dual construction ski boot. Today, they have grown to offer a variety of ski wear such as:
Obermeyer strongly suggest that you contact the retailer from whom you purchased your Obermeyer item from first. Otherwise, they require you email customer service to resolve your warranty issue.
Issues covered under the Obermeyer Limited Lifetime Warranty include manufacturer’s defects with:
• buttons, snaps and clasps
Issues not covered under warranty include but not limited to:
• abrasions on sleeve & pant cuffs due to “dragging”
• normal wear and tear
• misuse of garment or improper care
• accidents resulting in rips, tears, burns and stains
• fabric fading
• natural breakdown of materials/laminations with age
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your Obermeyer Limited Lifetime Warranty, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Obermeyer Limited Lifetime Warranty request online.
how to activate – Obermeyer Limited Lifetime Warranty
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- photos (0ne photo of the entire garment; the 2nd photo reflecting the defective area)
- description of the defect
- the 5-digit style number (located on the inside label, black tab)
- the size of the garment
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.obermeyer.com/customer-service/warranty
- review the official details about the Obermeyer Limited Lifetime Warranty for their ski wear