David Oreck founded the Oreck Corporation in 1963 when they began manufacturing upright vacuum cleaners for the hotel industry within the United States. Mr. Oreck has a vision of a lightweight vacuum for hotel housekeepers to use that still maintained a powerful cleaning force. Today they offer a variety of vacuums, floor cleaners, humidifiers and filters.
Oreck highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
To find out more about Oreck’s Product Return Policy, click here. To view special deals with Oreck, click here. To learn more about the Risk-Free Trial, click here.
You may connect with Oreck via:
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Oreck product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Oreck product registration.
how to activate – Oreck Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Oreck product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: https://www.oreck.com/product-registration/
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in a valid email address in the space provided
- type in a contact number in the space provided
- type in a mailing address in the spaces provided
- type in the Oreck product model in the space provided
- type in the Oreck product manufacturing code or serial number in the space provided (found on the sticker label on the bottom or back of your product or on the registration form found in the original box)
- input the purchase date in the fields provided
- click on the “REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT” button