Osprey headquarters are in Cortez, Colorado. The company began in 1974. It was started by Mike Pfotenhauer and Laurie White in Santa Cruz, California.
Osprey has an All Mighty Guarantee that promises they will repair any damage or defect for any reason with no charge (shipping costs to Osprey will be required). The All Mighty Guarantee began in 2009 and replaced their regular product warranty. Osprey will replace anything that was made back to 1974 when it was established. No registration is required if you live with the United States. Note: the following is not covered:
- Size/Fit reasons
- Cosmetic Wear and Tear
- Lost/Stolen Packs
- Third Party Repairs or Replacements
- Preferences such as color/style
- B.A.M.G. (Before All Mighty Guarantee) Repair Work
- Program Packs
- Hydraulics Reservoirs
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can get the most of the Osprey All Mighty Guarantee, you will need to review the details of the program. If you are a customer that needs to activate your personal Osprey All Mighty Guarantee repair, replacement or exchange request, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate your personal Osprey All Mighty Guarantee repair, replacement or exchange request online.
how to activate – Osprey All Mighty Guarantee repair, replacement or exchange
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official clean Osprey product
- have Osprey product details
- personal information
what to do if you want to activate your personal Osprey All Mighty Guarantee Return, Replacement or Exchange:
- visit: www.ospreypacks.com/us/en/customer-support/all-mighty-guarantee
- review the information provided and follow the directions provided to repair, replace or return your Osprey product