Osprey was founded by Mike and Laurie Pfotenhauer in 1974. Osprey strongly suggest that after your purchase a Poco Child Carrier product, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. NOTE: Failure to register your product may diminish your warranty so you will want to make registration a priority / with 30 days of purchase.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your personal Osprey Poco Child Carrier Series Product Registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Osprey Poco Child Carrier Series Product Registration online.
how to activate – Osprey Poco Child Carrier Series Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Osprey product
- your Osprey Child Carrier product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.ospreypacks.com/us/en/customer-support/poco-registration
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your email in the spaces provided
- type in a contact number in the spaces provided
- type in a mailing address in the spaces provided
- type in the date of purchase in the space provided
- type in the name of the retailer from which you made the purchase in the space provided
- select your product model name
- type in the serial number in the space provided which is found on the bottom seam inside the bottom rear zip pocket
- type in the PO number in the space provided which can be found on the back of the owner’s manual or behind the black “Made in” tab on the left bottom seam inside the bottom rear zip pocket
- OPTIONAL: choose to receive their newsletter
- click on the “SUBMIT” button