Oster started in 1924 in the garage of John Oster. The company was sold to Sunbeam in 1960. Although the company began by offering a hand operated hair clipper, they have expanded to also offer the following:
- toaster ovens
- hair dryers
- meat grinders
- sandwich makers
- much more!
Oster highly recommends that you product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Oster product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your Oster product registration.
how to activate – Oster Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Oster product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.oster.com/service-and-support/product-registration/product-registration.html
- type in your name in the fields provided
- type in your email address in the fields provided
- type in your mailing address in the fields provided
- click on the ”Next” button
- click on the “Submit” button
- go to the confirmation email and follow the instruction provided to complete the online Oster Product Registration