OXO was founded in 1990 in San Francisco, California. They offer over 1,000 different home products. The founder of OXO, Sam Farber, loved the letter “O.” It was his wife, Betsey, that wanted to create a logo that could be read backwards, forwards and upside down. OXO is pronounced “Ox-Oh.”
OXO highly suggests that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. You can also sign up to receive exclusive promotions, sneak peeks, deals & up-to-date information on all their products. NOTE: Failure to register your OXO product will not diminish your warranty.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new OXO product warranty registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your OXO product online.
how to activate – OXO Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official OXO Product
- have your OXO product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.oxo.com/product-registration
- select your product
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in a contact number in the space provided
- type in your email address in the space provided
- type in your address in the spaces provided
- type in your product model number in the space provided
- type in your product serial number in the space provided
- type in the date of purchase in the space provided
- type in the purchase place name and city in the space provided
- click on the “I’m not a robot” box
- click on the “SUBMIT” button