Ozarka was founded in 1976 originally as Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water. Ozarka offers water and other beverage delivery services. The service is called ReadyRefresh. ReadyRefresh is owned by Nestlé Waters North America Inc., a subsidiary of Nestlé. Nestlé Waters North America is an affiliate of Paris-based Nestlé Waters, the world’s largest bottled water company. Nestlé Waters provides services to customers in 130 countries through 52 well-known bottled water brands. Reasons to have a ReadyRefresh account:
- shop a variety of beverages, dispensers and accessories
- the service is mobile and tablet devices compatible
- tailor the frequency of your deliveries
- cancel at anytime
ReadyRefresh provides a variety of different delivery hours and flexible frequency options (choose weekly, biweekly, monthly, bimonthly, every 3 months or even one-time ordering) for any product owned byNestlé.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can get the most of your new Ozarka ReadyRefresh by Nestlé online account, you will need to register for it. If you are a customer that needs to activate your personal Ozarka ReadyRefresh by Nestlé online account, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate your Ozarka ReadyRefresh by Nestlé online account.
how to activate – Ozarka ReadyRefresh by Nestlé online account
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do if you want to login and manage your Ozarka ReadyRefresh by Nestlé account online:
- visit: https://eservice.readyrefresh.com
- type in your username and password in the spaces provided
- click on the “Sign-In” button
what to do if you want to create your Ozarka ReadyRefresh by Nestlé account online:
- visit: www.ozarkadelivery.com
- type in your zip code in the space provided
- select the type of delivery service preferred or needed
- click on the “Start shopping” button
- continue to move forward and create your unique personal Ozarka ReadyRefresh account
Want coupons or discounts? They occasionally spring up on their Facebook page.