The history of Panasonic can be traced back to 1894 but the official Panasonic brand was made available to the public in 1918 when Konosuke Matsushita developed two new products after setting up a company in a two-story house. Today they continue to offer the following types of products:
- sd cards
- digital cameras
- mobile phones & software
- fax drivers
- fax software
- & more
Panasonic highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Panasonic product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Panasonic product warranty registration.
how to activate – Panasonic Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Panasonic product
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.panasonic.com/register
- type in and provide your personal information such as title, name, address, email and date of birth in the field provided
- select your “product type” by selecting it from the drop down list provided
- type in your product serial number in the space provided if known in the field provided
- type in the price paid in the field provided
- input your store name, whether it was purchased online or in store and then input your date of purchase in the fields provided
- click on the orange “REGISTER PRODUCT” button
- continue to move forward until your receive your Panasonic product warranty registration confirmation