Pella was founded by Pete and Lucille Kuyperin 1925. This is when they invested in a window screen that rolls up and down like a shade. Since they have acquired over 100 other product and design patents. They offer products such as:
- smart products for windows and doors called “Pella Insynctive”
- & more!
Pella highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Pella product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Pella product warranty registration.
how to activate – Pella Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Pella product
- Pella Registration Card
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.pella.com/register
- click on the yellow “REGISTER MY PRODUCT” and a new window will open
- type in and provide your card code which is found on either the left or right top area of your Pella Product Registration card
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information to complete the online product registration