Ryobi Limited was founded in 1943. They manufacture parts for the automobile, electronics, and telecommunications industries along with printing equipment, power tools, and builders’ hardware. Ryobi offers 3 different warranties:
- Ryobi 2 year limited warranty: applies to all Ryobi brand products
- Ryobi 3 year warranty: applies to outdoor products and portable power tools along with bench/stationary tools
- Ryobi 5 year warranty: applies to all Ryobi 40V Lithium-ion Tools as long as it is registered within 30 days of purchase
Ryobi highly suggests that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. You can also sign up to receive exclusive promotions, sneak peeks, deals & up-to-date information on all their products. NOTE: Failure to register your Ryobi product may diminish your warranty so you will want to make registration a priority. To find out more about Ryobi warranties, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Ryobi product warranty registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your Ryobi product online.
how to activate – Ryobi Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Ryobi product
- have your Ryobi product details
- personal information
what to do to Register your Ryobi Tools product:
- visit: www.ryobitools.com/user/register
- type in your email address in the space provided
- create and type in a screen name in the space provided
- create and type in a password in the spaces provided
- click on the “I agree to the Terms and Conditions.” box
- click on the “SIGN UP” button
- you will then be signed into your new Ryobi account; click on the “MY PRODUCTS” tab or the “REGISTER PRODUCT” link located to your user name
- type in your model number in the space provided
- continue to move forward and complete the online product registration