The Saudi Arabian Comprehensive Benefit Health and Dental Plan or SACB-HDP is provided to the Saudi Arabian government sponsored students, trainees and certain approved dependants in Canada.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a healthcare provide that needs to submit an online eligibility verification, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” guide below to verify whether a plan member or a dependant is covered under the SACB-HDP.
how to activate – SACB-HDP Verification
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- Certificate Number
- Saudi ID Number
- other information
what to do:
- visit: www.sacb-hdp.com/verify
- type in and provide the certificate number in the space provided
- type in and provide the Saudi number in the space provided
- type in and provide the date of birth in the space provided
- select the relation from the drop down box
- click on the “Submit” button for results