This history of Swarovski’s can be traced back to 1895 when Daniel Swarovski established a family owned business. Swarovski Optik strongly suggests that after your purchase a product, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. Failure to register your product will diminish your warranty so make it a priority to register online. To find out more about Swarovski’s warranties visit:
NOTICE: Swarovski does provide a full statutory warranty covering manufacturing and material defects for genuine branded Swarovski products purchased from Swarovski own stores (including Online) or authorized Swarovski retailers. The Swarovski warranty policy can be found under Customer Service at www.swarovski.com at any time. It would be wise to visit and find the terms of the warranty because they may vary between markets and regions.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your personal Swarovski’s warranty product registration service request, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate the official Swarovski’s warranty product registration service request online.
how to activate – Swarovski’s Product Warranty registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Swarovski’s product
- Swarovski’s product details
- proof of purchase or delivery receipt or the gift receipt or the certificate of authenticity is required
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: http://warranty-registration.swarovskioptik.com/en_us/warranty-registration
- type in your product serial number in the space provided
- type in the UPC code in the space provided
- provide the date of purchase in the space provided
- type in the purchase price in the space provided
- type in the dealer name in the spaces provided
- select your salutation
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your mailing address in the spaces provided
- type in a contact number in the space provided
- type in a valid email address in the spaces provided
- answer the market survey questions
- click on the “Submit registration” button
Note: You may initiate a claim under this warranty by:
(1) Contacting Swarovski’s customer relations department at 1-800-426-3088 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.