The history of Target can be traced back to 1881. Today, Target offers customers the feature of creating an online Wedding/Baby/College gift registry. Customers will also receive coupons when this online account is created.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Target Gift registry, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your personal Target Gift Registry for a wedding or baby shower online.
how to activate – Target Gift Registry for Wedding or Baby Shower online Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.target.com/register OR www.target.com/gift-registry
- click on the red “create” button
- click on the “create a new registry or wish list” button
- select the type of registry that you want to create such as:
- kids wish list
- if you do not have a target account click on the “no” button and create and online account and then click on the “next” button
- type in the required information to complete the online registration and continue to move forward until the Target Gift Registry is complete