Timbuk2 was founded in 1989 by Rob Honeycutt. Timbuk2 has a lifetime warranty that promises to repair the bag if there is a defect in the materials or workmanship at their discretion.
Timbuk2 highly recommends that you product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. You can also sign up to get specials offers and promotions.
To find out more about the Timbuk2 Lifetime Warranty, click here. NOTE: Failure to register your product many not diminish your warranty but it will make the process faster and easier should you ever need make a claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Timbuk2 product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your Timbuk2 product online.
how to activate – Timbuk2 Lifetime Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Timbuk2 product(s)
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.timbuk2.com/registerbag
- type in a valid email address in the spaces provided
- type in your zip code
- input your date of birth
- fill out gender section
- choose where you purchased your product from
- OPTIONAL: click on the box to receive special offers, promotions, news and more
- click on the “SUBMIT” button
- you will receive a confirmation