Toshiba was established in 1980. Today they offer products such as:
- storage SSD/HDD/SSHD
- automotive devices
- wireless communication equipment
- linear ICs
- electron tubes
- much more!
Toshiba highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim. Also, gain quick access to your product’s drivers, software and support.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Toshiba product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Toshiba product warranty registration.
how to activate – Toshiba Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Toshiba product
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.toshiba.com/register or http://support.toshiba.com/register
- type in and provide the Toshiba serial number for the product
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information to complete the Toshiba online product warranty registration
Please Note: registration is only allowed on computer, tablets and televisions bought in the U.S. and Latin America.