The Veterans Canteen Service was founded in 1946. It was started in order to provide items of merchandise and services at reasonable prices to Veterans enrolled in VA healthcare system, caregivers, and visitors. These items also include food, and vending services across the country. You may shop at a local store or online through VCS PatriotStoreDirect.
VCS PatriotStoreDirect services and products are made available to thousands of American Veterans and the following:
- family members of American Veterans
- VA employees
- VA volunteers
- VA visitors
Some of the items they provide are:
- Bluetooth & Wireless Speakers
- Computers & Tablets
- Refrigerators and Freezers
- Washers and Dryers
- Small Appliances
- Medical Supplies & Equipment
- Mobility Aids
- Perfume & Cologne
- Exercise & Fitness
- Grills and Outdoor Cooking
- Scooters, Hoverboards & Skateboards
- Dining & Entertainment
- Small Appliances
- Living Room
- Mattresses & Box Springs
- Air Purifiers
- Dehumidifiers & Humidifiers
- Heating and Cooling
- Home Security
- Much, much more!
You may connect with the Veterans Affairs via:
- Click here to subscribe and start receiving official emails and updates from Veterans Affairs
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a Veteran that needs to shop the official PatriotStoreDirect, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to find out how to activate access to the VCS PatriotStoreDirect online.
how to activate- shop access to the VCS PatriotStoreDirect online
what you need in advance:
- internet access
what to do:
- visit: https://www.vacanteen.va.gov/VACANTEEN/SpecialOrder.asp
- you will see the recent specials but to fully shop, click on the “Browse Our Categories” link to open the list of categories on the left hand side of the page OR scroll down
- Click here to find a local VCS store near you to visit and shop in person.