The history of Valplast can be traced back to the 1940s when two brothers, Arpad and Tibor Nagy, created a partial denture that was natural and comfortable to wear along with being stable and supportive. This is a metal free partial.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Valplast highly recommends that your appliance be registered in order to activate your lifetime limited warranty for your personal Valplast appliance. If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Valplast appliance warranty, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your personal Valplast appliance lifetime limited warranty online.
how to activate – a Valplast Appliance
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Valplast appliance
- Valplast appliance certificate of authenticity with 25 digit serial number
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.valplast.com/register
- click on any link titled “Please Click here to register your appliance now!”
- you will be redirected to www.registervalplast.com
- click on the “Click to Register” button after you select your language
- type in and provide your personal information such as name, address and email in the spaces provided
- type in and provide the purchase information such as the dentist’s name, phone number, date of insertion, restoration type, material lot number, Valplast Laboratory ID number and serial number in the spaces provided
- type in and provide additional personal information such as birthdate, contact number, gender and how you heard about Valplast in the spaces provided
- click on the “Submit Form” button
- continue to move forward until your receive your activation confirmation