VH1 was made available to the public in 1985 and is owned by Viacom Media Networks. This channel was created in response the success of MTV in order to target a slightly older demographic with lighter, softer music. Some of the current shows airing as of 2016 are:
- Love & Hip Hop
- Basketball Wives LA
- Hit the Floor
- Family Therapy with Dr. Jenn
- K. Michelle: My Life
- Mob Wives
- many, many more!
VH1 now works with participating TV providers to allows customers to watch VH1 shows instantly from compatible devices for free. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you want to watch VH1 on your device, see below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to quickly activate VH1 on your device to start watching now.
how to activate- VH1 on your device
what you need:
- internet access
- activation code
- login information on file with your current TV provider
- other information
what to do to activate your personal device to start watching VH1 now:
- visit: www.vh1.com/activate
- type in and provide your activation code in the field provided
- click on the red “ACTIVATE” button
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information to complete the online activation