Whirlpool’s history dates back to 1908. Since then they have grown to operate in over 170 different countries and have established 70 manufacturing and technology centers across the globe. If you have purchased a Whirlpool product, you should register it online in order to have faster and better warranty service, not worry about proof of purchase in case a insurance claim needs to filed and any safety notifications can be sent automatically.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a a new or current customer that needs to activate product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the official Whirlpool product registration page.
how to activate – Product Registration with Whirlpool
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Whirlpool product and it’s purchase details
what to do:
- visit: www.whirlpool.com/register
- type in and provide your personal information such as name, address, phone and zip code in the spaces provided
- type in and provide the product information such as model number, serial number and purchase date in the spaces provided
- click on the “Save” button
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information to complete the online product registration with Whirlpool online