Xfinity, owned by Comcast, was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. You may connect with:
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are interested in using the Beta App, see below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to access your personal access to authorize your device to use the Streaming Beta App.
how to activate- authorization on your device
what you need:
- internet access
- other personal information
what to do to activate and authorize your Device Beta App:
- with a laptop, computer or mobile device, go to: https://www.xfinity.com/authorize
- if you have not done so already, launch the App on you device to get the activation code and then input the activation code from your device screen in to the COMPUTER or LAPTOP or Mobile device
- click on the “Continue” button
- continue to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the online activation
- NOTE: this will work for Roku and Smart TVs such as Samsung or Apple. This is to activate the App. You will receive a success confirmation when the authorization is complete.
NOTE: If you are asked to login, sign in using your username and password for your account. If you don’t have an online account, or you can’t remember your username and password, contact your provider to learn more.
Click here for information about how to navigate the following areas on the Xfinity Stream Beta App:
- Live TV