The history of York can be traced back to 1874 in York, Pennsylvania. They offer the following type of products:
York strongly suggest that after your purchase a product, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new York product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your York product warranty registration online.
how to activate – York Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official York product
- serial number for your York product
- install date for your York product
- other York product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.york.com/for-your-home/york-owners/warranty-registration
- click on the “REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT” button
- choose your language and then click on the “Submit” button
- choose “Product Warranty Registration”
- click on the “Submit” button
- type in and provide the serial number and install date in the spaces provided
- provide a mailing address in the spaces provided
- provide the installation address in the spaces provided
- provide the dealer information in the spaces provided
- submit your registration and check your email for confirmation