The history of York Fitness can be traced back to 1932. It was founded by, Bob Hoffman, the coach to the USA’s Olympic Weightlifting team from 1948 to 1964 and was designated the ‘Father of World Weightlifting’ by the Olympic Weightlifting Federation for his part in the history and development of weightlifting as a sport. Mr. Hoffman provided advice on youth fitness to Presidents Eisenhower, Nixon and Kennedy. York Fitness was created by combining two companies.
York Fitness strongly suggest that after your purchase a product, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new York Fitness product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your York Fitness product warranty registration online.
how to activate – York Fitness Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official York Fitness product
- proof of purchase
- York Fitness product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.yorkfitness.com/explore/warranty
- click on the “Register Now” button
- under the “Get started with york” section type in and provide your name in the spaces provided
- type in and provide a valid email address in the space provided
- create and type in an password in the spaces provided
- click on the “Get Started” button
- type in your product details in the spaces provided
- type in and provide your purchase details in the spaces provided
- type in and provide your address in the spaces provided
- provide your product improvement request details in the spaces provided
- upload your proof of purchase
- click on the “Add Product” button