Avon has a long standing history beginning in 1886. This was during a period of time when women had never been given the opportunity for financial independence and to run their own business. The founder of Avon, David H. McConnell made this opportunity available when he began to recruit housewives as his company representatives. As of 2016, all it takes is $15 to get started and become and official Avon Representative. Once the sign up process is complete a welcome kit will be mailed out and an Avon Leader will contact you. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Avon representative registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your personal Avon representative registration.
how to activate – Avon Represenative Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Avon Representative district number and account number
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.youravon.com/register OR www.youravon.com/REPSuite/newRegistrationStep1.page
- type in your district number in the space provided
- type in your account number in the space provided
- type in the last four of your social in the space provided
- click on the “Next” button
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information to complete the Avon Representative Registration online