Zebra Technologies has been in business since 1969 and is headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois. They offer the following types of products:
- barcode scanners
- wireless networks
- interactive kiosks
- mobile computers
- printer parts
- laser wristbands
- thermal wristbands
- printable wristbands
- much more!
Zebra highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Zebra product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Zebra product warranty registration.
how to activate – Zebra Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Zebra product
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.zebra.com/register for HARDWARE or www.zebra.com/us/en/forms/product-registration-software.html for SOFTWARE
- select your country
- type in and provide your name, company, job title, address, contact number, email address, sector and other company information
- provide your product model, serial number and purchase date
- click on the “Add to List” button
- check your email for a registration confirmation