Western Union has a long history dating back to 1851 when they began as they New-York and Mississippi Valley Printing Telegraph Company. Today they have grown to establish over 100,000 ATMs and over 500,000 locations across the globe. Some of the transactions they make available are:
- paying bills online
- purchasing money orders
- sending money online
- sending money to an inmate
- sending more than $3000
- setting up prepaid cards
- much more!
Money can be send to anywhere within the United States and to the following locations:
- United Kingdom
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- many more
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a interested in viewing more information about Western Union see below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to access your personal page to Western Union online.
how to activate- Western Union Online
what you need:
- internet access
what to do to activate your personal access to Western Union online:
- visit: www.westernunion.com
- browse around to view the many services they offer and when ready to start online:
- click on the blue “Register” button for the best way to keep track of your online transactions
- type in and provide all the required information to register and move forward until you receive you activation confirmation
- then login and begin your Western Union online transaction