United Overseas Bank (UOB) has been solidly founded since 1935. Today they have established over 500 locations in 19 countries across the globe. They offer the following services:
- Personal Finance
- Private Banking
- Investment Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Corporate Banking
- General Insurance
- Much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new UOB debit or credit card customer you will want to activate the card immediately. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your personal UOB debit or credit card online.
how to activate- UOB Debit or Credit Card Online:
what you need:
- internet access
- have an official UOB Credit Card
- personal information
- current mobile phone number on file with UOB
what to do to activate your UOB Debit or Credit Card Online:
- visit: www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/credit/card_activation.html
- NOTE: before you proceed to the steps below, make sure the number you have file with UOB is updated and correct since they will be sending you a one time password to your mobile phone to securely activate you debit/credit UOB card
- type in and provide your 16 digit debit/credit card number in the space provided
- type in and provide the verification code that appears on your personal screen in the space provided
- click on the blue “Continue” button located next to the green “Close” button
- continue to move forward and provide all the requested information to complete your online debit/credit UOB card activation