GoPro headquarters are in San Mateo, California. It was founded in 2004 by Nicholas Woodman. As of 2016, they have over 1400 employees. GoPro offers a variety of cameras, drones, mounts and other accessories.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to access the login page for GoPro, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the login landing page to sign in with GoPro.
how to activate – GoPro Log In
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: https://gopro.com/login
- CURRENT CUSTOMERS: type in your email address and password on file with GoPro in the spaces provided and then click on the blue “SIGN IN” button to login
- NEW CUSTOMERS: click on the “Sign up for free.” link at the bottom of the page next to the question “Need an account?”
- type in a valid email address in the space provided or sign in using your Facebook or Google login
- continue to move forward and provided all the required information to create an online account with GoPro