Verizon operates in 150 countries across the world and in over 2,600 cities. The history of Verizon extends back to 1918 since one of the merging companies, GTE Corp. was founded in that year. The other merging company was Bell Atlantic Group which began in 1983. The merger took place in they year 2000.
One of the newest services they offer is Fios Internet. Fios is a 100% fiber optic network that offers up to 500/500 Mbps internet which means uploads are as fast as downloads. It also offers the ability to chooses exactly which channels you want. Some of the awards Verizon Fios Internet has received are:
- #1 in HD picture quality according to 2015 American Customer Satisfaction Index
- #1 in signal reliability according to 2015 American Customer Satisfaction Index#1 in streaming quality according to 2015 American Customer Satisfaction Index
- #1 for speed 10 years in a row in the PC Magazine’s Readers Choice Survey
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are interested Verizon’s Fios Internet plans, start here. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your personal Verizon Fios Internet plans information page online.
how to activate- Verizon Fios Internet Information
what you need:
- internet access
what to do to activate your personal Verizon Fios Information page Online:
- visit: http://fios.verizon.com/fios-internet
- start browsing to find out more information and view current deals