Orion Coolers was established in 2003 by two men, Tony Lunt and Eric Jackson. All of their products are from the U.S. Orion Coolers strongly suggest that after your purchase a product, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Orion Coolers product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Orion Coolers product warranty registration online.
how to activate – Orion Coolers Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Orion Coolers product
- proof of purchase
- Orion Coolers product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: http://orioncoolers.com/for-owners/registration-form
- type in and provide your name, address and email in the spaces provided
- provide the Orion Cooler model and serial number (found at the bottom of the cooler)
- add any comments
- click on the green “Submit” button and make sure to keep your receipt on file and keep the online registration confirmation