Shimano was established by Shozaburo Shimano in 1921. Shimano products had their start in Japan but has continued to grow into a popular fishing product provider within the United States. They offer rods, lures, gear, reels and much more.
Shimano strongly suggest that after your purchase a product, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Shimano product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Shimano product warranty registration online.
how to activate – Shimano Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Shimano product
- proof of purchase
- Shimano product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: http://fish.shimano.com/content/fish/northamerica/us/en/homepage/Registration.html
- from the drop down menu provided, select your product type
- from the next drop down menu provided, select your country or leave as the United States of America
- click on the “PROCEED” button
- type in your personal information such as: name, address, email, date of birth
- optional: choose to allow Shimano to send you new offers and promotions
- agree to the terms and conditions
- provide the: date of purchase & product code
- complete the survey
- click on the “SEND REQUEST” when done
- proceed to provide all the required information and move forward and complete the Shimano online product warranty registration