Boost Mobile has been in business since 2002. They are part of the Sprint Prepaid Group and run on their nationwide Sprint 4G LTE Network. Boost Mobile features wireless short term plans with a lot of data.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a Boost Mobile customer that needs to activate a phone or device online, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to find out how to activate your new Boost Mobile phone or device online.
how to activate – Boost Mobile Phone or Device Online
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- your device’s serial number, often called an ESN, MEID or IMEI/MEID which can be found on the device’s packaging, on the back of the device, or behind the battery
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: https://activate.boostmobile.com/
- choose one of the following options:
- I am a new customer and want to activate my Boost Mobile device.
- I want to move my phone number from another carrier to Boost Mobile.
- I don’t have a Boost Mobile device. Take me to the shop.
- I am a current customer and I want to swap Boost Mobile devices.
- I am a parent or guardian activating a device for someone under 13 years old.
- after you make your selection proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to activate your device online