Verizon headquarters can be found in New York City. When Bell Atlantic Corp. and GTE Corp. formed in 2000 they became Verizon Communications Inc. As of 2015 they operate in 150 countries and have over 110 million wireless retail connections active. They are one the best communication technology operating companies offering mobile technologies, information systems and global networks. Verizon also has the biggest countrywide 4G LTE network. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new Verizon customer you will want to activate your internet service as soon as possible so that you can begin browsing the web. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your Verizon internet service online.
how to activate- Verizon Internet Service
what you need:
- internet access
- order number & zip code OR user ID and password
- other information
what to do to activate your Verizon Internet Online:
- visit: https://activate.verizon.net
- click on the red “Activate Now” button
- select a way to sign in (by zip code & order number OR user ID and password)
- click on the red “Continue” button
- continue to provide all the required information and move forward until you receive on your activation confirmation