Kabbage began in 2009. The name was selected since it is a slang term for money and it was founded by Rob Frohwein, Marc Gorlin and Kathryn Petralia. They wanted to provide fast and flexible small business funding. This allows small business to grow by using the funds to hire new employees, buy more inventory or equipment and much more. Kabbage loans are generally anywhere from $2,000 to $100,000 on a six or twelve month automatic withdrawal installment plan.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Kabbage clients have a separate login page to access. One of their popular questions is where to sign in and access your online account if your have a Kabbage account/loan. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to login to your Kabbage loan account online.
how to activate- Kabbage Online Access Login
what you need:
- internet access
- have an active Kabbage loan / account
- login details
what to do if your are a current Kabbage customer:
- visit: https://app.kabbage.com/Account/LogOn
- type in and provide the email address on file with Kabbage into the space provided
- click on the green “Sign In” button
- begin viewing and managing your Kabbage online loan account