The Darn Tough Vermont brand was made available to the public in 2004. They make socks that are knit on small needle, fine gauge knitting machines and only use fine gauge, high micron 100% merino wool in the knitting of their socks. They do not cheapen the wool by adding nylon or polyester to the blend of the wool. They also reinforce the outside and inside of the sock with nylon and lycra for added comfort, durability and fit. Darn Tough Vermont has a “Our Guarantee”. It is very simple: If your feel that their socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, return them for another pair. The warranty process is fast and easy.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Darn Tough Vermont product warranty request, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Darn Tough Vermont product warranty request online.
how to activate – Darn Tough Vermont | Product Warranty | Our Guarantee
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Darn Tough Vermont product
- Darn Tough Vermont product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: https://darntough.com/pages/our-guarantee or https://darntough.com/pages/our-guarantee
- scroll down and click on the “DOWNLOAD WARRANTY FORM”
- print it out
- provide your full name in the space provided
- provide your mailing address in the spaces provided
- provide the name or item # of the returned sock in the space provided
- provide the sock size in the space provided
- provide your shoe size in the space provided
- provide the location of where you purchased your socks
- provide the age of your socks
- provide the description of defect in the spaces provided
- add the form inside the package with your return address and the socks
- allow 15 business days for processing and shipping