The history of Dillard’s dates back to 1938. It was in that year that William T. Dillard founded the company. Today they have grown to have over 300 locations across the United States. Dillard’s ranks with the top leading fashion companies and offers a wide range of merchandise and products including clothing, cosmetics and home items.
Dillard’s offers a few different cards each with different card services such as earning points, receiving invites to exclusive events and special offers. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new Dillard’s card customer you will want to activate the card immediately. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate the Dillard’s card online.
how to activate- Dillard’s Card Online:
what you need:
- internet access
- have an official Dillard’s Credit/Rewards Card
- personal information
what to do to activate the Dillard’s Card Online:
- visit: https://dillards.myonlineresourcecenter.com
- click on the “Enroll Now” button located in the blue “Welcome” box
- type in and provide all the required information on the “Create an account” screen and continue forward
- type in and provide all the information required on the “Terms and conditions” page and move forward
- type in and provide all the information required on the “Create your profile” page and move forward
- type in and provide all the information required on the “View Confirmation” page and continue to move forward until you receive your online activation confirmation