BBVA Compass was created in 1999 when Argentaria and BBV joined together but the history dates back to 1857. This merge allowed them to start a new single brand bank that had the rewards of significant size, a firm capital base, a large financial structure and suitable geographic diversification of its business and risks. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new BBVA Compass Bank Check card customer you will want to activate the card immediately. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your new BBVA Compass Bank Check card.
how to activate- BBVA Compass Bank Check Card:
what you need:
- internet access
- have an official BBVA Compass Check card
- personal information
what to do to activate an BBVA Compass Check Card online account:
- visit: https://online.bbvacompass.com/MonarchOLB/activation
- in the space provided, type in your check card or ATM number
- in the space provided, type in your PIN number
- click on the “Continue” button
- proceed to provide all the required information for step 2: Create Your Online Banking Profile and continue forward
- proceed to provide all the required information for step 3: Security Questions and then submit your request for online access to your BBVA Compass Check Card online account