Bank of America was made available to the public in 1904 under the name of Bank of Italy. Today they continue to securely provide a variety of financial products and services in all of the United States, Puerto Rico and 35 other countries.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a current customer that needs to frequently access your online account with Bank of America securely, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the secure sign in page for Bank of America.
how to activate – Secure Bank of America Login / Sign In
what you need in advance to login securely:
- internet access
- have an official Bank of America Account
- online ID and passcode on file with Bank of America
what to do to sign in to Bank of America online securely:
- visit: https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login
- type in your personal online ID on file with Bank of America in space provided
- type in your current personal passcode on file with Bank of America in the space provided
- click on the blue “Sign In” button
- provide any other required information to securely login to your personal Bank of America account online