Bank of American started out as Bank of Italy, founded in 1904, until the name was changed in 1930. Today they have expanded to be available in every state within the U.S. including Puerto Rico and 35 other countries. Bank of America has over 31 million active online banking customers. One of the features they offer is safe and secure online banking.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a current customer that needs to frequently access your online account with Bank of America, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the secure login page for Bank of America .
how to activate – Secure Bank of America Login / Sign In
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Bank of America Account
- online ID and passcode
what to do:
- visit: https://secure.bankofamerica.com
- in the top left hand corner you will find a section/box titled “Secure Sign-in”
- type in and provide your Online ID in the field provided
- type in and provide the current passcode in the field provided
- click on the blue “Sign In” button
- continue to move forward and provide any other security requested information to login securely online