ACT was founded in 1959 when a professor named E.F. Lindquist created the ACT assessment. What began as a course to prepare for college has expanded to over 20 programs and services supporting Kindergarten through Career continuum.
The free ACT web account allows users to do the following online:
- set up a national or international test date
- print admission tickets
- choose test options and dates
- check locations for space to take the test
- upload a photo for identification
- make changes to registrations such as adding or removing the writing test and adding, changing or canceling score reports
- view scores and score reports
- order test preparation materials
- create and manage a student profile
- view account history
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to login or register for the ACT web account, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to complete registration for the ACT web account or login to a current account.
how to activate – Login or Registration for the ACT Web Account
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: https://services.actstudent.org/OA_HTML/actibeCAcdLogin.jsp
- to login, type in your User ID and Password in the spaces provided and then clic on the “Log In” button
- to register, click on the “Create Account” button and proceed to move forward but providing all the required information and complete the online registration for a new web account