American Express is global company that was founded by 3 men in 1850. American Express Serve is the branch that offers prepaid debit cards. The American Express Service card offers the following:
- online account to manage your funds
- free direct deposit
- free ATM withdrawals at more than 24,000 locations
American Express also has the American Express Serve FREE Reloads card that has the same features but also includes more locations for FREE cash reloads. They also have the American Express Serve CashBack card that allows customers to receive 1% cash back.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a have received your new American Express Serve Personalized card you will want to activate your card as soon as possible. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your Serve Personalized card online.
how to activate- American Express Serve Personalized Card
what you need:
- internet access
- official American Express Serve Card
- other information
what to do to activate your American Express Serve Personalized Card:
- visit: https://secure.serve.com/jacksonhewitt/activate
- type in the email address on file with your current American Express online account
- type in the password for the online account
- click on the blue “Log In” button
- proceed to provide any other required information and move forward until you receive your activation confirmation